RE: [IP] Pump failure?

has all of this happened suddenly, i.e. never any problems before that?
how long did you use this basal before the problems occured?
any excercise (even something like a longer walk) before going to bed?

generally it seems unusual to me (and I am not a doc) that your basal is
higher in the first couple of night hours than in the morning hours. as
far as I know insulin sensitivity is highest around 2-3am and lowest
around 5-7am.

unless your basal is 0 at all times of the day it does not sound like a
pump failure because similar drops in your bg should have occured during
the day as well.