RE: [IP] Pump failure?

Hi,

has all of this happened suddenly, i.e. never any problems before that?
how long did you use this basal before the problems occured?
any excercise (even something like a longer walk) before going to bed?

generally it seems unusual to me (and I am not a doc) that your basal is
higher in the first couple of night hours than in the morning hours. as
far as I know insulin sensitivity is highest around 2-3am and lowest
around 5-7am.

unless your basal is 0 at all times of the day it does not sound like a
pump failure because similar drops in your bg should have occured during
the day as well.

Tina