Re: [IP] Pump failure?

I read about one pump Animas failure on the FDA site where the pump
user had been through an MRI and some parts of the pump that measure
insulin dosage had been demagnetized.   This lead to the pump delivering
far more insulin than it was supposed to.

Been to an MRI clinic or played with a magnetic crane in a junkyard recently?

  I called Anamis today and they are going