Re: [IP] Bulk glucose tablets

Do they have order by phone, what is the phone#?

email @ redacted wrote:

Hi, gang,

I have some info on bulk tabs. I found these on eBay, and the seller has more
available. I suspect he's a wholesaler.

What you get for $49 plus $20 s/h (the box is heavy!) is 24 cello-sealed
boxes, each with 12 familiar tubes of 10 tabs each. That's 120 tabs to a box.
all, that's 2,880 tabs!! If you do the math, that's 2.4 cents per tab. If you
go the the pharmacy and pay the average $6 for a bottle of 50 tabs, that come
out to 12 cents a tab! Go figure...

Man I figure that I've got a lifetime supply of glucose tabs now.

The seller is:

11941 W. 132nd Street
Overland Park, KS 66213

Thanks, and God Bless You,