[IP] SR44.com off-line

Hi, gang,

For those who may be interested, it would be worth a note to the owner of the

Fuzzy Bean LLC
P.O. Box 166
Marion Heights, PA  17832

To see what's up. When I ordered my batteries about two weeks ago, the site
had a notice up that the site was for sale. I ordered the batteries anyway and
paid for them via my PayPal account. Just received the batteries on Saturday.

I hope this fellow will still fill orders. His Energizers are by far the
cheapest ones I've seen anywhere.

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2