----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Bork" <email @ redacted>
 Hi - Thanks for replying to my question. I am thrilled that the bolus
calculator is working so
well for you.  I just have one more question.
What would you do in this situation that I had at lunch:
BG = 95  (target = 100)
 The bolus calculator told me I needed 3.3 to cover the new food I was
getting
ready to eat. It
 subtacted -.1 because I was under target. It also told me I still had 1.4
units
active.
 I went ahead and took the bolus it suggested. My 2 hour after meal number
was
125, which is too
low for me considering I still have active insulin at work.

 I think I should have subtracted at least half the active insulin from my
bolus.

 Do you make adjustments to the suggestions or do you always use the
suggested
bolus?

 By the way, I think this is AWESOME. I agree that it is going to help me
tremendously.

Thanks for your help,
Linda