To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Bolus Calculator on Paradigm 512
From: "CM Ullom" <email @ redacted>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:17:39 -0600

The remaining amount is to cover what you had taken. To account for blood
sugar levels.  If you are taking in food, then it's going to figure that
that food will require x to cover it regardless. Mostly if your bg is above

Maybe I'm not explaining myself properly. If your below your target, it will
correct and subtract insulin amounts.  If you don't program in the blood
sugar, then it will not calculate at all for active insulin.

The calculations are always very conservative, so try it out and see. If
it's not working for you then change your ratios. I'm finding it does the
math beautifully for me.

Do you Yahoo!?