Re: [IP] Len

In a message dated 9/29/2003 6:32:50 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> >Len,  Stay right where you are and keep your fingers on that keyboard.
> >Don't you dare go away or be silent
> You are also the first person to answer a plea of help.
> Ginny

Len Lutz, stand forth and be counted!!! Yeah, sometimes you do go overboard,
but don't we all. Unfortunately, it is hindsight that is always 20/20.
So, take your ten lashes with a wet noodle (and don't forget to bolus), and
keep those fingers on a shorter leash, but don't cut them off. Enjoy your
 posts, so keep on posting. Sometimes, we gotta face the real world, whether we
to or not ! (and I for one, would rather NOT do so today, but I don't really
have a choice, do I).

Tina H