RE:[IP] Bolus Calculator on Paradigm 512 - answer!

I went to the MMM website and found the answer to my question.
 I wondered why the bolus calculator ignored the 'unused insulin' amount most of
the time.
The unused insulin amount is subtracted from CORRECTION bolus only.
 So if I am getting ready to eat, AND I am above target, it will subtract the
remaining insulin
 from the correction piece of the total only. If I am entering a 2 hour after
meal number, it WILL
consider unusused insulin in the math.
 The unused amount ALWAYS displays, so I can adjust the bolus based on that
information if I choose
Mystery solved :-)

Do you Yahoo!?