[IP] Paradigm-What is the Latest Response?

No pump wars please.  I am writing on behalf of someone (I don't know this
person) who wants to file suit against MM.
I'm just curious as to the latest response from MM regarding the water proof
Also, please correct me if I am wrong, but there is no price difference if you
order a water proof pump Vs non, is there? It was my understanding they are
all the same (except maybe Dahedi). Therefore to say your insurance co. paid
more for a product you didn't get, seems to be reaching a bit.....
If you want to chat with this other person, please Email me off list.
(I don't even use a MM so I don't know how I managed to get involved in this