[IP] Cushing's Disease/Syndrome

Hi Everyone,

After many doctor's appointments, laboratory work and tests, it looks like I
have Cushing's Disease/Syndrome.  I was wondering if anyone on this list has
or had Cushing's Syndrome?  I am looking for input from people that have
actually experienced this condition and wouldn't mind sharing their personal
experience with me.

I know every medical aspect and fact about the disease that medical school
(in my case veterinary school) and textbooks could possibly give someone.
I'm not looking for the textbook definition or anything, I want to know what
to expect and what it is like to live with this particular condition.

Please e-mail me privately at email @ redacted

Thanks a bunch,

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup