[IP] Re: beltline - boy/girl issue

>>>I refer to lower abdomen (belly) as below the beltline (where my belly
is) & upper abdomen as above.  <snip>  I don't get the boy/girl issue... >>>

If you look around at some guys and some gals, you'll notice the gals'
waistlines are mostly in the middle of them no matter where their belly
buttons might be (hopefully unseen). The guys' beltlines are lower than what
a gal's waistline seems to be. Just glancing around you detect this. Guys
seem to wear their belts at the hip-bone line. Otherwise they look like my
stepfather did after he came out of the bathroom with his pants pulled up
around his waist. ewwwwwww (LOL)

I was going to buy a belt, but I thought why support my pants, they never
did anything for me. ~ Red Skelton