Re: [IP] Priming the Paradigm

I have noticed this happening, and this is what I have deducted myself. If
you pull the reservoir as far as it goes, when you go to finally screw it
in, it can push insulin straight up through the tubing. Once or twice it's
filled it all the way to the point that insulin has pushed out. Just think,
I'm saving battery life by not having to prime 10 units through.