[IP] Priming the Paradigm

 I've been pumping for two months now, and I love it. I also love this board,
which I read daily and find very useful. Thanks, everyone!
 I do have a question. The Minimed folks said this isn't a big deal, but it
seems odd to me, so I thought I'd write and see if I should be worried. I use a
43-inch Quickset infusion set. For the longest time, it took 9-11 units of
insulin to prime the set -- guaranteed. Now, the last two times I've changed
sites, the insulin could be seen after 2-5 units. Something has to be wrong,
right? Why would it take only two units to fill a 43-inch infusion set? Like I
said, the Minimed customer service people told me not to worry about it, but I'm
still wondering how this is possible.
Thank you.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]