Re: [IP] Inexpensive 357/SR44 batteries for Animas and others

I'm firmly convinced that the batteries SR44 sells are much better
than those that Animas provides.  Cheaper even than I can get with a
copay from Animas too.

With the batteries I used to get from Animas, as soon as the low battery
alarm sounded it wouldn't shut up.   Today I got a low battery alarm at
breakfast with the SR44 batteries and they lasted all day before giving up
right before dinner.   Must more consistent and they last longer.