Re: [IP] Inexpensive 357/SR44 batteries for Animas and others

>Hi, gang,
>I just received my order from SR44.com - 50 Energizers, guaranteed fresh for
>$22.49 postpaid. They came bulk-packed in two neat little trays. That's about
>the cheapest I've seen these anywhere, $.45 each. They are WAY more than that
>at pharmacies and Radio Shack, seems to me! I should be set for quite a while.

Even paying about 50 cents, buying the 25 pack for $12.49, is a
really good deal.  The Everready's I purchased from
http://www.sr44.com  have lasted me better than 14 weeks.  By my
calculation you have over a three year supply buying the 50 pack.
The best retail price I found for 357's was at Fry's Electronics for