[IP] Choosing a Pump

There are a lot more pumps out there than when I started.  The fact
is if you went with any of them you would be doing great.  But there
is another fact and that is that some company's reps do not tell the
truth about the competition.   If one of these reps tells you that
their competition produces an inferior product that will "jeopardize"
you, run away from them, you are in danger.  They are not being
honest and the ONE thing a diabetic HAS to have is TOTAL honesty.  Do
not be fooled by these "snake-oil" salesmen, they will tell you
anything to make a sale or at least to keep the competition from
making their sale to you.

And to you "snake-oil" salesmen, stay off of my porch or I will be
calling the "honesty police" and you will be convicted!  The only
person more scurrilous than a doctor saying you're "non-compliant" is
a pump rep. who can't play fair.  You are hereby warned!!!