[IP] Simple Choice "Easy" sample...

Hi, again,

Got a mailing today from a mail-order pharmacy named Logimedix in FL.
 Apparently, they are fulfilling the sample orders for SimpleChoice div. of
SpectRx,
the new company in GA that's developing generic infusion sets and other
 accessories. I received one sample "Easy" and one sample of their cartridge for
the
MM 504, 506, 507, 507c and 508 pumps. Since I don't use a MM, I'll be glad to
send this sample cartridge to whomever wants it.

I don't know what the Logimedix pricing is going to be on these products, but
they enclosed come glossy, full-colour brochures outlining their services, so
I think I'll call them next week. Sure can't hurt to find out.

Logimedix has a website: www.logimedix.com although I haven't visited that
yet.

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Sandy