[IP] Simple Choice "Easy" sample...

Hi, again,

Got a mailing today from a mail-order pharmacy named Logimedix in FL.
 Apparently, they are fulfilling the sample orders for SimpleChoice div. of
the new company in GA that's developing generic infusion sets and other
 accessories. I received one sample "Easy" and one sample of their cartridge for
MM 504, 506, 507, 507c and 508 pumps. Since I don't use a MM, I'll be glad to
send this sample cartridge to whomever wants it.

I don't know what the Logimedix pricing is going to be on these products, but
they enclosed come glossy, full-colour brochures outlining their services, so
I think I'll call them next week. Sure can't hurt to find out.

Logimedix has a website: www.logimedix.com although I haven't visited that

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2