[IP] Inexpensive 357/SR44 batteries for Animas and others

Hi, gang,

I just received my order from SR44.com - 50 Energizers, guaranteed fresh for
$22.49 postpaid. They came bulk-packed in two neat little trays. That's about
the cheapest I've seen these anywhere, $.45 each. They are WAY more than that
at pharmacies and Radio Shack, seems to me! I should be set for quite a while.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, you can reach them online at email @ redacted
that's also their PayPal account name.

If you want to write them, the return address on the envelope was:

Fuzzy Bean LLC
P.O. Box 166
Marion PA  17832

FWIW, that's the merchant name they use.

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2
Simsbury, CT 06070