Re: [IP] RE: HighBG

 Thanks.I have lost 24# by just reducing the diet somestimes to 800 cal/day. I
have contacted my CDE and we are following BS. Thanks, it is good not to be

Laura Shapiro <email @ redacted> wrote:
single day between
about 5 and 7. We don't eat dinner much before 7:30 or 8, and sure enough it
goes up no matter what.
I had to crank up the basal from about 7 to 9, and then start a gradual
decrease. Perhaps you and your CDE can plan to track what happens from lunch
all the way past 7 pm?

Do you Yahoo!?