[IP] Re: site degradation and visible skin problems

>>I always considered the lower belly below the belly button, and the upper
belly above the belly button.  >>>

This too, of course, is a YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) thingie. Years ago
where I worked a lady said her little girl was appalled at a girl who wore a
top and her belly button showed. The lady said the slacks must have been
really low for it to show. Then we did a *survey* at work as to where b.b.'s
were. Half had theirs at their waistline, half were below.

YBBMV (Your belly button may vary)

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a
bald head and a pot belly, and still think they are beautiful.