  My Joshua has been on the Cozmo for a little over one month now.  Has been
pumping 3.5+ years.  We had some trouble in the beginning but WOW they were
 right there and took care of everything. Overnight service for replacement and
the whole bit.

I have had phone and email conversations with both the head of Customer
Service back in the Corp offices as well as the head software engineer.  As a
 matter of fact I got a :Hey, how are things going" email today out of the blue
the CS Head again.

Josh LOVES his Cozmo.  We love the feature and use quite a few of them.
 Deltec is going to have some upgrades coming out in Nov and again January on
SW.  Two of which I know I expressed interest in personally.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua