[IP] Too Rough A Response

>As a personal punishment, i will take another few months hiatuses from
>public replies....

Len,  Stay right where you are and keep your fingers on that keyboard.  Don't
you dare go away or be silent.  I love your posts and will miss them A LOT.
You've got style.  You've got nerve.  You've got great spirit.  I know it's
you for the first few words and I read avidly with a smile growing, just
waiting to hear what you've got to say This Time.  I'm not kidding.  I'm not
being sarcastic.  I love your posts.  Get back in here!

Lee & Beep