[IP] Re: site degradation and visible skin problems

> I was thinking of switching to my upper abdomen.  I have hesitated to do
so
> because I remember when I was on injections on my upper abdomen I would
hit
> sensitive areas frequently.   I have never had this problem using the
lower
> abdomen.

My skin seems to be extra sensitive above my waist. Wanting to use that area
and give my lower abdomen a rest, I finally took the advice of this list and
put down the IV3000 first, put the infusion set through the hole, then the
textured tape on top of the SofSet. It works ever sooooo much better. YMMV

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

=