I am the original poster re MTM.   I guess my thought is just that MTM should
have said that though she doesn't want to be a pumper, that is her decision
and that the pump might be good for others.   Tiffany, the young diabetic with
the high A1C,   was also the delegate to JDF when Miss America, the pumper,
was the speaker.

I will be talking to Tiffany's worried caretaker about the suggestions sent
to IP. Thanks again.

Jim Durr
Kinderman3, about the only pumper in Ogdensburg, NY