[IP] RE: Being off the pump

Lyra:  I think that is a good perspective, and I for one appreciate your
sharing it.
My husband remarked, not too long ago, "and I thought pumping was going to be
far less work for you."

Well, it truly isn't that much less.  It takes lots of planning and counting
and logging of results.  It takes basal testing every time something just
isn't going quite right.  And for me, it is hard to remember to bolus after
every meal.  I never forgot to take an injection, but I sure do forget to take
a bolus now and then!

Best wishes, whatever you decide..........