[IP] Re: Mary Tyler Moore

Jan:  regardless of the original intent of the post, it's just not reasonable
to say this one girl's life is going to be forever ruined because she listened
to Mary Tyler Moore and didn't get a pump.  I sincerely doubt MTM's statement
is going to influence young minds.
Seeing her was probably a one time event, dealing with diabetes is life-long
(and if I could change my mind and do a 360 degree flip on the issue, so can
any young person.)