[IP] RE: Mary Tyler Moore

> It's really none of our business why this woman does or doesn't have a
> And really, for those who say she isn't dancing anymore and it wouldn't
> her acting career, hey, if you have not ever done any performing I would
> suggest you don't understand the performing mindset.

I think the original poster had as her point that because of MTM's statement
of no pump (in her speech delivered at a conf.) that a 13 y/o DMer now will
not get one. *I* think MTM should keep that opinion to herself - which she
is certainly entitled to - and not cloud the mindset of a very young,
easily-influenced teen - or many more than just the one. I sure didn't feel
the original poster was attacking MTM in any way. This is probably another
case of an original post growing into something more than it started out to

The above is why I suggested the teen attend a camp and see other pumpers.
YMMV (~_^)

A person who doesn't read is no better off than a person who can't read