Re: [IP] Why do we have to have these discussions with doctors..

>>>How can some hospitals be so good and others so behind the times in
same country!??!>>>
Because they are run and operated by individuals with different
knowledge, temperaments, attitudes, etc. Did you ever notice that a
business where the manager is happy and friendly usually also has happy
and friendly employees? Perhaps the hospitals are similar. Even in
schools not all the teachers teach the same or are on the same level of

 That makes sense Jan.  It just seems like there should be some standard
of diabetes care that is more update and universal so we all get the
best of care.
I know, I know, I'm asking for an ideal world.....and that is not where
we all live.

pumping since 08-00