[IP] Re: site degradation and visible skin problems

 Ruth, I don't have visible skin evidence of having worn a pump for 10 years,
but I do have site degradation as far as the absorption. For 14 years (4 on
shots, 10 on pump) I exclusively used my lower ab and now I can't for awhile
because of absorption problems due to overuse. So now I'm using my upper ab
(under the ribs) and sides of hips (love handles). I'm hoping that rotating
among these areas will prevent me from having site problems there. As far as
anything noticeable, no, to the naked eye my lower ab looks fine. Pam

Do you Yahoo!?