[IP] Insurance paying 100% of cost

My insurance also covered only 80% of the cost but look into if they have any
contracts with any of the companys. Not just the pump companies themselves,
but the company's that are the middle man that purchase the pumps from the
manufacturer and then resell them to you.  Sometimes they have a lower
"contracted price" and they pay the 80% and since your contracted price was
lower, your out of pocket expense is also lower.  This is what happened to me.
My pump was $5600.00, insurance paid $4650.00, balance to me was $98.20.  Well
worth my $100.00.  Also, I know Minimed has a finacial program (that I used
the first time I got a pump) that if you qualify, you do not have to pay what
the remaining amount of your pump or supplies are.  The write off the balance
for one yr after qualifying. At that time you have to reapply for the program.
Just some info for you.