Scott:  Well said.  I couldn't agree more!
It's really none of our business why this woman does or doesn't have a pump.
And really, for those who say she isn't dancing anymore and it wouldn't bother
her acting career, hey, if you have not ever done any performing I would
suggest you don't understand the performing mindset.
Even those of us who were in dance or theatre, who may not be now for whatever
reason, we still like to think of ourselves as performers.