Re: [IP] HighBG

 I am having an observation with my BS: namely at about 7 pm my BS goes up to
230-350. 6 units of insulin will start the BS down but 3 doesn't do anything. So
with 6 I eat. My BS starts to go down so I have to eat more(much more).
(1) Why does BS go up at 7 pm ?
 (2) It seems I need to take more insulin than is necessary for the carbos and
then lateras th BS goes down, I need more carbos?
Thanks ahead of time.

Do you Yahoo!?