[IP] IP] Re ups deliveries

UPS deliveries would be great for me.  Since I live in a small town and the
UPS guy knows me, he'll bring stuff over to me at work if I'm not home
(whether it's addressed there or not).  If the office is closed then he
brings it to my house.  I sometimes get things for work at home, since he'd
rather leave them somewhere he knows we will get them, rather than coming
back again and again.  MiniMed sends FedEx to me, but I got a shipment from
MiniMed of Infusion sets about a month ago, they told me I would have to
sign for it, but FedEx just left it inside the door on my porch.  Go figure.