[IP] Re: Mary Tyler Moore

At 10:35 PM 9/24/03, you wrote:
>hope MTM's numbers are better than this young lady's
>but if she is not ready to take the responsibilities, then it is not right
>for her..at 13, she has to be responsible for the pump if she gets one!

Has anyone seen MTM lately?  IMO she looks like death warmed over and does
not look healthy at all.  Personally, I think that with pumps today, she
could hide a pump even while participating in her career, unless she was
doing nude scenes, and I sure would think at her age and appearance, she
wouldn't even consider that.   My 2 cents worth.