Re: [IP] how to get 100 % reimbursement: question, not answer :)

Depends on your insurance and policy and how it's written.  My insurance
covers my pump and supplies as Durable Medical Equipment and covers that
100%.  A friend of mine, who works for an insurance company, told me that
if the insurance company is in a state that requires diabetes supplies be
covered, and they don't currently have a category for diabetes supplies and
how they are covered, usually they put them into Durable Medical
Equipment.  I do know some people who's pump supplies are covered under
prescription.  Depends on the insurance company and the policy.