[IP] RE: Medtronic Minmed

 -- On Wed 09/24, Laura Shapiro < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Laura Shapiro [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:15:55 -0600Subject: [IP] RE: Medtronic MinmedWell, in all
fairness to Minimed, when UPS left my brand new Animas on thedoorstep I didn't
feel very good about it, and I let them know.UPS said they leave it if it is a
safe neighborhood. Well, once it is stolenit isn't such a safe neighborhood
anymore is it?
 That's odd, cause I live in a very safe community and not only did Animas ask
if I would be home to sign for my meter, UPS made sure I signed for it. When I
said something about I might not being home to Animas, I mentioned the Sales
Office at the front being authorized to accept UPS packages and Animas hesitated
at that one. They weren't sure until I reasurred them that I knew the
individuals very well. I guess it really DOES depend on the UPS office. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com