[IP] Re: site degradation, or generally unattactive stomach marks

>>><snip> how many of you have visible longterm "lumps" from pumping? im the
slightest bit vain, and i do worry -- even more than just wearing the pump--
about getting "pitting" or lumps. <snip>  ive been on mdi since i was 21 (8
years)  and other than lots of bruises since im thin, no lumps or bumps or
site degradation. the pump is attractive enough of an option for me to get
over this cosmetic problem, but, i do like to know what im getting into.>>>

I've been pumping 20 yrs. and the hills and valleys from my shots in my legs
disappeared long ago and I have none from infusion sets. It's a slow
infusion (about 30u a day for me) and very fine Teflon canula.

>>> how many of long term pumpers have scarring or visible skin evidence of
pumping (other than the pump itself ;))>>

Of course, I'm also not advertising anything I don't intend to sell, either.

>>>im asking my insurance about their coverage for durable medical

It's really best if you let the pump company do this for you since they know
the right questions to ask and how to ask. They have departments especially
designed for this help.

If you want something done, ask a busy person and he'll get someone else to
do it. ~ Mort Walker