[IP] RE: Mary Tyler Moore

MTM said on Larry King that she didn't want her "line" to be messed up by the
As a former ballet major, and teacher and performer I can see her point.  I
wouldn't have ever used one either when I was dancing or teaching.  Let's face
it, there isn't much of a place to hide it in a leotard or costume. Those of
you who were ever in dance will understand "line"...........
On the flip side, we did have Miss America, Nicole Johnson, who won her crown
wearing her pump.