[IP] Which infusion sites from Minimed meet the Animas Pump?

Subject: [IP] Which infusion sites from Minimed meet the Animas Pump?

Help!

 I am trying to order the correct infusion sites from Minimed that will match
my
Animas pump correctly (because insurance covers it). I like the Softsets, the
ones that are longer and you insert at a 30 degree angle. I ordered the ones
for
the Paradigm, and they don't fit my pump. Do the Minimed 508s? Someone,
please
help! Thanks!

Christina

any of the minimed 508 sets which have Luer Lock connectors connect fine to
the Animas reservoirs. the Animas tenders fit the minimed 508 the Animas bent
needles can substitute for the mm polyfin sets. spot