----- Original Message -----
From: "Christina H" <email @ redacted>
 I am trying to order the correct infusion sites from Minimed that will
match my Animas pump correctly (because insurance covers it). I like the
Softsets, the ones that are longer and you insert at a 30 degree angle. I
ordered the ones for the Paradigm, and they don't fit my pump. Do the
Minimed 508s? Someone, please
help! Thanks!