[IP] MiniMed Log Book

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pump User Log Book

I still like the Log Books for insulin Pumpers that MiniMed has but they are
starting to charge now for them.  Does anybody have a site where I can
download some pages to use instead?  Joan

I have the original  "Insulin Pump Daily Journal", the size of a checkbook,
that came with my pump a couple months ago.  I've never used it.  If you want
it please email me privately and I'll give it to you.

Yessi Palmer