[IP] Re ups deliveries

In a message dated 9/24/03 7:36:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
On the first delivery attempt UPS will leave a note and you can
arrange to pick it up the next day on your lunch hour.

for those people who have hour lunches - that's great.  AND my local UPS
"office" is 30 minutes away.  I have always had to be creative with signature
deliveries.  Fortunately, I have friends.  Marsha