RE: [IP] Which infusion sites from Minimed meet the Animas Pump?

 FYI any infusion set, excluding the Paradigm will fit your Animas pump. If you
are talking about the 30 degree set, Animas calls it the Comfort, MiniMed calls
it the Silohette, Disetronic calls it the Tender, and Deltec calls it the
Essential. All are basically the same type of set. Hope this helps. Trent

 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

Any that fit the MM 508 will fit your Animas pump.

Rhonda & Pough (blue Animas)