[IP] Medtronic MinMed

 I am also a MiniMed customer who works. When I need supplies or replacement
pumps, I give them my work address for shipping and then I am able to receive my
products and not have to worry about being home to sign for them. Just offering
a solution to your problem.

Kerry A. Guidry
Type 1 Diabetic
Dxd 1-1989
Pumping 6-2003
MiniMed Paradigm 511 Named Flo
I am finding this company not good at communcations
and regret that I chose them. Last straw was sending
UPS my pump and requirng that someone has to be home
to sign for it.. what do they think we don't work.  I
am going to try to see if my HMO will work with
another company, am i alone are is this a unique
experience with this company?