[IP] Which infusion sites from Minimed meet the Animas Pump?

Help!

 I am trying to order the correct infusion sites from Minimed that will match my
Animas pump correctly (because insurance covers it). I like the Softsets, the
ones that are longer and you insert at a 30 degree angle. I ordered the ones for
the Paradigm, and they don't fit my pump. Do the Minimed 508s? Someone, please
help! Thanks!

Christina