Re: [IP] Re: Medtronic MinMed

From: "Shawna" email @ redacted
For your information, in this case, you can't sign the delivery notification
slip they leave at your door and have them leave the supplies the following
day. You have to sign for the delivery in person and be there to take
possession of it. This makes sense for a pump, but not for a couple of
replacement reservoirs (see my earlier posts).

Maybe it's the FedEx guy/gal, or your local FedEx policy, and not MiniMed,
because I thought all had to be signed for, and my last delivery of supplies
was left on my side porch, while I was out for a few hours.  No note, no
nothing - didn't find them til my dd came in hours later with the box, as I
sat wondering where FedEx was!  (We normally use a different door than our
side porch for coming and going)  That box could have sat there for a couple
days before noticing it and I can't ever remember signing anything for FedEx
that boxes could just be left... though dh might have.  Still, I was
surprised even to leave that, which was hundreds of dollars of supplies...