Re: [IP] Re: Medtronic MinMed

Pumpers and Friends,

  I'm not sure, but one of the reason for this maybe because of rules for
Medicare. I can not get anything send to me that Medicare is payor for unless I
sign for the package.

 >> Then, without any sort of notification, they suddenly changed things so you
have to sign for all your supply deliveries. I had to actually sign for two
reservoirs sent to me as replacements due to leaky o-rings. I can understand
signing for a pump, but two reservoirs? They used to send those in the regular
mail. Shawna<<<

  Even Fedx or UPS or Airbon or USPS will not just drop it at my door anymore, I
have to sign for it.

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney