Re: [IP] Re: Medtronic MinMed

When I am having supplies shipped from MiniMed, I have them sent to my work
 address. Everyone knows that I am on a pump, MiniMed will tell you what day the
supplies will be arriving, and I am always there to sign for them. If I
happen to be busy, there is someone else that is willing to sign. Is this a
possibility for you ? I also feel better knowing that my supplies are not just
sitting  on my front step for anyone to pick up. MiniMed will gladly ship your
 supplies to a different address than they bill to. I've tried to get them to
bill a
different address but can't find anyone that willaccept that shipment !