[IP] Re: ups

I am SO jealous, 8 miles ( i remember living 'in town')

It is over an hour drive to either UPS, or Airborne? and nearly twice as far
to the FecEx place form our rural location!!!  BUt we DO knowour delivery
guys and tey are really nice an work with us!!!

(enen a neighbor to sign for it is nearly a mile!!!)