Re: [IP] how to get 100 % reimbursement?

>>>Another thing is to find out what your co-insurance max is.  Usually its
an amount that you have to meet out of pocket before they will start paying
100%.  <snip> Mine has a $1750 co insurance max after I meet my $350
deductible.<snip>  So until the end of the year I have 100% coverage.>>>

Wording can also be tricky. My plan says UP TO, not max. We now have $750.00
deductible, then plan will pay 75% UP TO $500.00 for the year! That's a
reeeeeeaaaaaal YIKES! Strips are also included in DME. Bummer - to say the
verrrrrry least. I will find out more probably today - MiniMed is working on
my ins. for me to get a new pump. They asked if this was regular DME or
Diabetic DME. Hopefully they know how to ask the right questions to get the
right answers for questions I don't know to ask.

I don't have any role models / no one to look up to / however, there are
those I can look down on ~ Garfield